Sunday, October 9, 2011

Proofs of the cover just arrived

My YA time travel adventure is almost ready for release. The proofs of the full cover have just arrived. Advanced Reader Copies not far away. Give me a shout if you'd like to read and review and I'll put you on the (rapidly growing) list.


 If you spot any mistakes - please tell me. Any thoughts on the vexed question of where to put the commas? Any other thoughts? Really looking forward to receiving the ARCs now. I'm missing Maddie and Johnny like crazy and can't wait to see my baby as a real book. This one is a full-length novel (80K) and will be available in PRINT (news of the release soon) as well as in all the e-formats. E-books will be priced at 99 cents.

5 comments:

  1. Nice cover! I read the sample included in The Lady and the Locksmith and I'm looking forward to downloading this when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ranae. I was hoping this one would be released by now, but it had to go through another edit. I'm trying to be patient. I really feel I've 'found' my genre with this book. It has lots of suspense and it was great fun to write. Release date very, very close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through Author Central. It's great to meet a fellow writer. I love YA and historical fiction so I look forward to reading your work. Nice cover design. Best of luck with your WIP!

    Sylvia
    http://writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cover. Looks good. Found you at Bookblogs.ning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog.Follow my blogs too......

    http://www.andhratemple.blogspot.com/

    http://apcmysr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete